In Legion, there are various high ilvl pieces of gear that offer a bonus to an aspect of a specialization. There is one that all classes and specs can equip, two that are available to your armor type, and six that are for your spec only. These will be active the very first week of Mythic, so getting one in the opening weeks of Legion is imperative. Luckily, you can find them from dungeon bosses, raid bosses, world bosses, Emissary quest boxes, or PvP strongboxes.
Mistweaver Specific Legendaries
- Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas – Causes melee hits of enemies you’ve used Rising Sun Kick on to extend your HoTs on their target (usually the tank).
- Eye of Collidus the Warp-Watcher – Causes every tick of Soothing Mist to increase the amount healed by Life Cocoon by 1%, up to 100%.
- Leggings of the Black Flame – Every time you press Thunder Focus Tea, you gain one extra TFT buff for a specific spell:
- The Black Flame’s Gamble – Renewing Mist
- The Black Flame’s Gamble – Effuse
- The Black Flame’s Gamble – Enveloping Mist
- The Black Flame’s Gamble – Essence Font
- The Black Flame’s Gamble – Vivify
- Ovyd’s Winter Wrap – Every time Enveloping Mist overheals, it spreads its healing bonus to two allies within 20 yards.
- Petrichor Lagniappe – Every time you use Renewing Mist, you lower the cooldown of Revival by 2 seconds.
- Unison Spaulders – Soothing Mist heals another ally within 15 yards of the initial target for half of the amount healed.
- Petrichor Lagniappe – Without using TFT for extra Renewing Mists, and having it on cooldown as much as possible, Revival’s cooldown can be 2:24, a decent healing gain.
- Unison Spaulders – You can channel Soothing Mist without needing to swap with Effuse to a different target if they’re nearby.
- Leggings of the Black Flame – The extra TFT augments are powerful, but the random nature of this effect is what hampers this from a higher position.
- Ovyd’s Winter Wrap – The healing boost of Enveloping is very powerful, but the cost of Enveloping Mist overhealing to spread it is a bit too much mana, especially when the targets are random.
- Eye of Collidus the Warp-Watcher – Turns Life Cocoon into an even better preventative cooldown, especially since you’ll be casting Soothing Mist fairly often.
- Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas – You have to be in melee to fully utilize this legendary, and the mana sustain provided by this legendary is so minimal that it’d be better used as a stat stick.
- Leggings of the Black Flame – With all of the TFT resets you’ll have from Rising Thunder, this legendary definitely shines more than it would without it.
- Petrichor Lagniappe – With all of the Renewing Mists you’ll be casting with all of the TFT casts you’ll have, this has the potential to lower Revival‘s cooldown below 2 minutes.
- Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas – Since you’ll be using Rising Sun Kick regularly, this provides extra mana sustain, in addition to more healing.
- Ovyd’s Winter Wrap – Having Enveloping Mist overheal for a spell with its mana cost is inefficient, but it slightly outclasses the Soothing Mist specific legendaries due to our not casting it.
- Eye of Collidus the Warp-Watcher – You’ll rarely cast Soothing Mist, but any ticks you do cast add on to Life Cocoon’s absorb, which isn’t bad.
- Unison Spaulders – You’ll have next to no Soothing Mist casts, due to the empty GCDs you’d otherwise spend on Spirit of the Crane instead of Soothing Mist.
A more in-depth look at the legendaries, getting into the intricacies of their mechanics can be found here.