Rather than split things into multiple posts, or into one post that is made irrelevant by the next, I will use this post to show the changes to the guides and articles, and continually update it as time goes on. When reading this article understand that few, if any, things are final as we continue to refine one thing, it may change something else.
Stats, Gems, and Enchants
- No change
- Added link to How to SimCraft guide to get stat weights.
- Split Stat Priority into Single Target and Multi Target, updated to current information
- No change
- Added Multi Target Neck enchant – Enchant – Soldier
- Changed Potions to “Potion of the Old War with Serenity, Potion of Prolonged Power without.”
- Changed Food to “Follow the stat priority for your character.”
Tier 3 (level 45)
- Changed to “Power Strikes is close behind on single target and can be used on single target if you’re not comfortable using Energizing Elixir.”
Tier 4 (level 60)
- Added Dave (Summon Black Ox Statue)
- Changed to “Leg Sweep will be the default for almost all situations. Summon Black Ox Statue can be used to group enemies up, should a grip not be available. Ring of Peace can be used to knockback enemies that need to be kept from a certain location.”
Tier 5 (level 75)
- Updated Dampen Harm to “Reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 sec, with larger attacks being reduced by more.”
Tier 6 (level 90)
- Added to RJW: “Applies Mark of the Crane to up to 5 nearby targets.”
- Changed Recommendations: “Rushing Jade Wind should be used when there are consistently 5 or more targets with Serenity or many more targets with Storm, Earth, and Fire to cut down on AOE ramp up time. Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger is useful for very high priority burst that lines up with its uptime and cooldown. Hit Combo for all other situations.“
Tier 7 (level 100)
- Changed Recommendation to: “Use Whirling Dragon Punch except when there is more than 5 consistent targets, until you get Convergence of Fates, then use Serenity. If you have Drinking Horn Cover, then continue with Whirling Dragon Punch even after Convergence of Fates. Serenity has its niche with very high targets and Rushing Jade Wind. Chi Orbit if you want to be lazy.”
Single Target Rotation
- No change (yet?)
Multi Target Rotation
- No change (yet?)
- Added Serenity “Rotation”
- Update to SCK guide is needed to reflect different AOE priority during Serenity due to loss of Chi cost.
- May? need to be updated?
- Should be fine
- Should be fine, will double check
- Will need to be double checked, unlikely that much as changed, possible use of tool/spreadsheet
- Updated Sephuz’s Secret “Strong haste boost, useful in AOE situations and/or when you can stun, interrupt, dispel during a fight. Very strong in dungeons.”
- Added to Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus “Also provides the most stats for any Neck.”
- Temporarily removed rankings since they may be a bit more complicated
- Removed Serenity guides, as they will need to be changed/rewritten for new Serenity.
- Added Full Nighthold guides
This list will grow and change as we get more information and stuff changes. If you comb through the site and see something that could use to be updated, then please let me know in the comments or on Discord.