The latest PTR build brings with it legendary item redesigns and tweaks, bringing one of our worst legendaries up to be one of our best, as well as some nice quality of life changes for other legendaries available to us.
- Whenever you have Uplifting Trance, your next Vivify will heal for 50% more and affect another target.
The redesign to Ei’thas is substantial, raising it up among the other legendaries available to us. With the Tier 19 2 Piece Bonus, this legendary turns into a sizable consistent healing increase. One of the best Mistweaver specific legendaries with this change.
- Each tick of Enveloping Mist has a 50% chance to spread its healing bonus to 2 allies within 30 yards.
This change to Ovyd’s Winter Wrap keeps the effect, but changes its method of delivering the healing bonus of Enveloping Mist to the rest of your group. With it being based off of ticks, instead of overhealing, it’s much more forgiving to use this legendary inside of raids, where mana is more precious and can’t be spent on a legendary effect.
- Each tick of Soothing Mist grants a stack of Collidus the Warp-Watcher’s Gaze, up to 50 stacks. Each stack increases the absorb of Life Cocoon by 3% per stack.
- Ticks from Unison Spaulders add to the stack count.
Not a huge throughput change, but definitely a solid increase to this legendary. Provides a sizable increase to Life Cocoon‘s more quickly than 7.1.5.
- Provides a baseline 10% movement speed increase and 2% Haste increase, that is then increased to 70% increased movement speed and 25% Haste on successful dispels and applications of loss of control effects for 10 seconds every 30 seconds.
A nice quality of life change for this legendary, giving it some life when you’re unable to proc it consistently.
The Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas change is the most substantial buff of the bunch, bringing it under Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus in terms of healing gained. If they were available to me, I’d equip Ei’thas over Prydaz, shifting healing from myself to other people, especially now that we’ll have Fortifying Brew available to us as a baseline defensive cooldown.
Ovyd’s Winter Wrap, with the Tier 20 2 Piece Bonus, could be a very powerful legendary for just increasing our base healing throughout a fight, as a majority of our Enveloping Mists will be cheaper than an Effuse.