Relics are a means of customizing the potency and use of your artifact. This section will touch on which traits to find relics for, as well as where you can find these different relics. Brewmasters can use Life and Storm relics once they acquire Fu Zan, and then Iron relics when they finish the 7.0 class order hall questline.
You can go for two kinds of relics, more or less. Defensive or Offensive.
Other relics do not provide as sufficient benefits to you, even if there is an ilvl increase. Try to get these traits above if at all possible.
So now that we know what kind of relics to go after, below is a list of all the locations and bosses which drop our relics of choice.
- Burden of Vigilance – Halls of Valor – Hymdall
- Quivering Blightshard – Neltharion’s Lair – Rokmora
- Snapped Emerald Pendant – Black Rook Hold – Illysanna Ravencrest
- Bonecrushing Hail – Violet Hold – Shivermaw
- Empowerment of Thunder – Halls of Valor – Hyrja
- Howling Echoes – Black Rook Hold – Amalgam of Souls
- Fragmented Meteorite Whetstone – Maw of Souls – Ymiron
- Pebble of Ages – Neltharion’s Lair – Dargul
- Skovald’s Resolve – Halls of Valor – God-King Skovald
- Tumultuous Aftershock – Eye of Azshara – King Deepbeard
Return to Karazhan
- Begrudging Confessions – Maiden of Virtue
- Scything Quill – Elerethe Renferal
- Chittering Mandible – Skorpyron
- Fingernails of the Fel Brute – Krosus