- Level 45 – Spirit of the Crane
- You will be in melee for the entirety of this fight
- Level 75 – Diffuse Magic
- Level 90 – Refreshing Jade Wind
- Paralysis can be used to control the adds
- Stay in melee (see melee immunity section). There’s no reason for you to be in range and being so actually makes the fight more difficult. Stick in melee throughout this fight.
- Use Revival during the intermissions when multiple adds go off. Mana Tea is also best used on detonations, particularly if you get another double.
- When you’re in melee, you can fire Chi Burst through the melee to hit some of the ranged
- Roll is helpful for getting away during the big area AoE
- You can set up Transcendence to get back to melee quickly
- Use Diffuse Magic when multiple adds are being detonated
- This can be a mana-intensive fight. DPS whenever you can get to get mana back.