Antoran High Command
- Level 45 – Spirit of the Crane
- Level 75 – Diffuse Magic
- Level 90 – Refreshing Jade Wind
- Refreshing Jade Wind is excellent here as although the room looks big, you’ll only be fighting in a relatively small section at a time and should have plenty of people in range.
- There are usually quite a few good places for Revival on this fight. It can be used as an emergency to cover popping Entropic Mines near the start and can be up again for when the Fusillade ability starts to hit hard. You can also use it as an emergency when someone misses the shield for Fusillade.
- You can set up Transcendence to get back to the Felshield Emitter quickly if you have to move out with a Shock Grenade just before Fusillade is cast.
- Fusillade casts line up quite well with Chi Burst
- Be careful with Roll, especially when speccing Chi Torpedo. The ground will be littered with mines and an unfortunate Roll could end up killing you and your raid.
- On mythic, it’s common for healers to go into the pods. If you know you’re second or third into a pod, spend mana accordingly as you will regen inside the pod.