Felhounds of Sargeras
- Level 45 – Spirit of the Crane/Mist Wrap
- If you’re in melee, it’s probably worth picking up Spirit of the Crane so you can regain some mana while dpsing. There are portions of downtime between damage spikes and soaking that are useful to get mana back. If you prefer to hang out in ranged or don’t expect the fight to last long (heroic, for example), then Mist Wrap is your go-to here.
- Level 75 – Diffuse Magic
- Level 90 – Refreshing Jade Wind/Invoke Chi Ji, the Red Crane
- You can get good use of Revival and Mana Tea when either boss reaches 100 energy and casts their ability: Siphon Corruption or Enflame Corruption. When using Mana Tea, make sure you use it when you can remain stationary for long enough to make the most of it.
- Diffuse Magic can be used well pretty much any time in this fight; there’s almost constant magic damage going out one way or the other, so use it when you get a nasty overlap or are in danger of dying
- Roll is helpful for getting far enough way during the pullback for Consuming Sphere. You can also set up Transcendence to get away from the orb quickly.