- Level 45 – Spirit of the Crane/Mist Wrap
- If you’re in melee, it’s probably worth picking up Spirit of the Crane so you can regain some mana while dpsing. There are portions of downtime between damage spikes and soaking that are useful to get mana back. If you prefer to hang out in ranged or don’t expect the fight to last long (heroic, for example), then Mist Wrap is your go-to here.
- Level 75 – Diffuse Magic
- Level 90 – Refreshing Jade Wind/Invoke Chi Ji, the Red Crane
- You can get good use of Revival on Decimation explosions (the big green swirly circles) and also after Eradication (the big raid-wide AoE) following Apocalypse Drive. Likewise, these events are good candidates for Mana Tea.
- For Mythic difficulty, you might need to use Revival before Eradication if your raid is low and the subsequent burst would kill them.
- Try to have Chi Burst up for Decimation. If you’re in melee, you can fire it through melee towards ranged (and vice versa)
- Roll is helpful for getting far enough way during the pullback for Eradication
- You can set up Transcendence to get back to raid quickly after dropping Decimation
- Use Diffuse Magic when soaking Annihilations (especially if soaking two in quick succession in mythic)